MOTORCYCLE START LITHIUM BATTERIES YLP
the YLP batteries are designed and dedicated to motorcycle market
Ultralow weight and compact design!
The unique design of these batteries, totally different from any other lithium batteries in the market, allow a great weight saving and reduce battery footprint. The dimensions of a 14AH lithium batteries are tipically same of a 14Ah lead acid battery, while the dimensions of our YLP14 lithium battery are almost half compared to OE lead acid battery.
Not only that: YLP batteries features the advantages of ALICHEM Lifepo4 technology. The safest lithium iron phosphate technology allow long life cycles (up to 3000 cycles @ 80% Dod) and secure great power even @ low temperatures. That is why our batteries are trusted by many customers from Finland to Brazil, from Australia to Chile – the performances of the batteries are reliable in any climatic condition.
- Good behavior at high and low temperature (test @ -18°C)
- Up to 3000 charge/discharge cycles
- Up to 12000 start
- Weight reduction: 50% lighter than traditional batteries
- Ultra rapid complete charge: 100% in less than 40’
- Ultra rapid partial charge in less than 2 minutes
- Lowest self discharge rate: < 0.05 % daily (battery disconnected)
- Longer life : 3 to 5 times higher than traditional batteries
- Fit any mounting position
Note: Lithium batteries (like all other batteries) are sensitive to deep discharge, i.e. complete discharge of the battery. Especially in the winter time, the battery should be disconnected from the consumer and connected to a maintenance device. Many motorcycles also draw a lot of current while the vehicle is stationary. This can lead to deep discharge and thus to a defect of the battery (also applies to conventional lead batteries, gel batteries etc.). We do not assume any warranty for damage due to deep discharge.
The battery is delivered pre-charged and does not have the full power – please be sure to establish the full capacity with an appropriate / suitable charger before installation.