RENNGRIB dB meter
On the racetracks db-restrictions such as e.g. in Zolder, Sachsenring, Bilsterberg, Spa, etc.. So that the bike also complies with the dB guidelines of each route and you do not have to rectify in the box on the motorcycle, there is now our new dB-meter for everyone. Just at home already measure the db level of the motorcycle and adjust the exhaust if necessary.
– Measuring range 30-130 dB
– Measurement accuracy + – 1.5 dB
– LCD display
– Automatic backlight, automatically adjusts the brightness!
– Display current db value as well as maximum and minimum db
– Preparation (thread on the back) for attaching a tripod
– Size (length, width height) 14.5 cm / 4.5 cm / 3.5 cm
– Supplied with battery
The measurement of the dB number is quite simple:
– Hold the dB meter at a 45 ° angle from the exhaust end to the rear
– Observe the distance of the dB meter to the exhaust end with 1m
– Bring the motorcycle to half rated speed
– Start dB measurement
– read dB level on the device, done
– optional with shockproof RENNGRIB transport and storage box!
Top db gauge for garage and pit lane, a must for every hobby racer!